Pinelodge Cottage is a waterfront cottage with two bedrooms, living room/dining area, kitchen and full bath. One bedroom has a queen bed while the other has two twin beds. Step through sliding glass doors on to a large deck with comfortable seating to enjoy a spectacular view of Blue Hill Bay. We can comfortably sleep four persons, including infants, no exceptions, please.
- High definition television with Roku
- Wireless internet by Spectrum
- Fully equipped kitchen w/microwave and electric coffeemaker
- Gas stove with double oven
- Full bath with shower
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Rinnai gas heater in kitchen
- Charcoal grille
- Deck furniture
- Pillows and blankets are amply provided
- Tenants are asked to provide their own bed, bath and kitchen linens
- Note: For those traveling by plane, we will provide linens for an additional $100.00 fee
Scroll sideways to see all dates on mobile.
- We rent by the week Saturday to Saturday
- A deposit by check or paypal (no credit cards, please) is required within 7 days to hold your reservation.
- Note: Refund of deposits can only be made if we are successful in re-renting the entire period reserved.
- All of our rental rates are subject to a 9% Maine lodging tax.
- Balance due (by check or cash, no credit cards, please) upon arrival.
- Our housekeeping cottages are smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted inside at any time.
- We have found that many of our guests are allergic to pets, so we regrettably have concluded that we can not accommodate any pets.
- Pinelodge Cottage can accommodate four people comfortably. No exceptions, please.
- We count children, including infants, as part of the total occupancy.